• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there a recommended time limit

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
on being able to begin bonding buns after their vaccinations?

im sure i was once told a minimum of two weeks. I need to rebond merlin and phoebe who love each other anyway. And bluebell and baxter outside front door on concrete in a pen. should i also wait to see if a dental is imminent?

i dont know him well enough yet to see if the dentals needed fairly soon..his drooling water is masking any actual drooling hes doing.

Advice on timeline on vaccs being affected by stress please!!

on being able to begin bonding buns after their vaccinations?

im sure i was once told a minimum of two weeks. I need to rebond merlin and phoebe who love each other anyway. And bluebell and baxter outside front door on concrete in a pen. should i also wait to see if a dental is imminent?

i dont know him well enough yet to see if the dentals needed fairly soon..his drooling water is masking any actual drooling hes doing.

Advice on timeline on vaccs being affected by stress please!!

I would allow a minimum of 2 weeks following vaccination before doing anything to a rabbit to allow the immune system to return to normal prior to doing anything stressful to any bun.

thats what i thought. thank you so much janice for helping me on that...you dont realise these things until you need to do something..your brain goes....doh!!

Back