• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny house - with pics, plus a few extra!!! (Pic overload!)

Hele

Warren Veteran
I posted a little while ago showing my new bunny house - a greenhouse :oops: I know I know, odd. But I had plans!!! This is what it looked like on day one...

IMG_4810.jpg
[/IMG]

It's now all done!!! (well ish) Thor and Loki have had great fun exploring and whilst its nowhere near as big some of the fantastic set ups on here it's about as big as I can fit in the living room. The greenhouse base is almost 5ft X 2 1/2ft and there are 3 floors the top floor being slightly smaller than the other 2. Please excuse the wool, it's only temp till the morning when I'll go out and get something a little more nibble proof!!! (It's also been trimmed more than it was when the photos were taken!

The outside:
IMG_5709.jpg
[/IMG]

Ground Floor
IMG_5714.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5713.jpg

1st Floor
IMG_5712.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Floor/Penthouse
IMG_5711.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5710.jpg
[/IMG]

They get to free range most of the time anyway but it was a fun project :D

Now for some cute bunny pics! :D:D:D

IMG_5646.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5655.jpg
[/IMG]

Why are you sleeping Daddy?
IMG_4797.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello... what is this funny silver object???
IMG_5671.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the pic overload, I think I got a bit carried away:oops:

What an original home for your buns. I bet they love the different levels.

I think you've done a really good job - and your buns are so cute too :love:

There will always be bigger and better out there, being inventive and making the best out of the space and funds you have got is just as good for your buns:thumb: Love it! Unique! I'm always looking round the house or in shops to see what i can alter to build something different for my buns home. I've even used a cake rack say no more:oops::lol: x

There will always be bigger and better out there, being inventive and making the best out of the space and funds you have got is just as good for your buns:thumb: Love it! Unique! I'm always looking round the house or in shops to see what i can alter to build something different for my buns home. I've even used a cake rack say no more:eek:ops::lol: x

Thanks guys, it is lovely to see them with more space, Loki even binkied up the ramp to the top floor last night :love::love::love::love:

The cake rack is interesting, how did that become a bunny toy???

Back