• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The chaos which is my kitchen, photos post 71

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the babies enjoying their running around time! I put them back together in the dog crate overnight so that no one misses out on mum's feed time.

Last edited:
:shock: so much cuteness:shock:

Aww bubby binkies!!! The little one binkied herself over! :love::love::love:

They look quite big now. Where was Angelina? Was she having a few moments to put her paws up and have a rest?

Totally adorable bunnies who look they are having loads of fun.

They look quite big now. Where was Angelina? Was she having a few moments to put her paws up and have a rest?

Totally adorable bunnies who look they are having loads of fun.

They were three weeks old on Fri which means the older brothers and sisters are now old enough to be a dopted!:shock::shock:

Angelina now has a few hours every day in the run. She uses the time wisely - stuffing her face with grass and clover!

They are amaaaaaaazing! :love::love::love::love::love: So cute :D

I think one of the white ones is a long lost cousin of Hopscotch, can't stop thinking of him when I see him/her!

I think it's the light grey patches
IMG_3518.JPG

Last edited:
I think one of the white ones is a long lost cousin of Hopscotch, can't stop thinking of him when I see him/her!

I think it's the light grey patches
IMG_3518.JPG

:love::love::love: ahhh I love all of them stop torturing me!

Hopscotch says it's like looking in a mirror :shock: :lol:

Back