• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick question.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
We have just cleaned Patchies out and we have noticed a re-occuring thing when we put him back in after it is tidy. We use newspaper to line the bottom of his cage and he has a habbit of ripping it up and running around with bit of paper in his mouth like a trophy and stamping his feet.

Can any rabbit behaviour people shed some light for me possibly??

Maybe although you think it's nice, clean and tidy (which they DO look good don't they?!), he doesn't. He likes his bed all mussed up then you come along and tidy it up again. He no likey. Take no notice - I don't :lol:

They are proper heavy stamps when he does it. He probably is having a moan about me cleaning it out, but he would hate it if I didn't.

Herbie does something similar when I move the wee blanket under their sofabed, he burrows and pushes it into a position he likes!

Back