• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Angelina fans, no babies in sight U/D post 10

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it was time Angelina had her own thread to show herself of as the wonderful bunny she is. She is really coming along and would happily sit for half an hour allowing me to rub her head, ears and shoulders. The kids are getting on great with her now as well. Her bald patches are starting to grow back but she still has a long way to go!

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

IMG_2845.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3309.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love: you wouldn't know that she was an harrassed mummy bun :D she carries motherhood a lot better than me :lol::lol::lol::oops:

I love this little Girl, i hope someone on the forum takes her on, shes the best little mummy in the world and the way she has gone from nervy to so tame considering all she has been through is just so heart warming.
You have done so well with her ali!
well done and im sure little Angelina would say it if she could thankyou for being so kind with her! :love::love::love::love:

I love this little Girl, i hope someone on the forum takes her on, shes the best little mummy in the world and the way she has gone from nervy to so tame considering all she has been through is just so heart warming.
You have done so well with her ali!
well done and im sure little Angelina would say it if she could thankyou for being so kind with her! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks Chrissy, I am so much more hopeful for her future now than I was. I just hope spaying her and getting her a friend takes the last of her nervousness away.

I love Angelina !! :love:

She is so shiny, she is obviously being very well cared for as she raises her second litter xx

I love Angelina !! :love:

She is so shiny, she is obviously being very well cared for as she raises her second litter xx

I hoped you'd see this! She is coming on and starting to gain some weight and develop some muscle. It's the best bit about fostering, getting to watch buns get healthy and happy!:thumb:

She is beautiful :love: Her coat is sooooo much better than even a couple of weeks ago :love:

...and I know what you mean about seeing the change. September had never been out of a 3ft hutch :cry: and so had no muscle at all really. Her weight was fine but she really didn't know what her back legs were for :cry: ....I kinda have the opposite problem now - she's clears 4ft from a sitting position :shock::lol::lol::lol: You have been warned ;) :lol:

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love: Her coat is sooooo much better than even a couple of weeks ago :love:

...and I know what you mean about seeing the change. September had never been out of a 3ft hutch :cry: and so had no muscle at all really. Her weight was fine but she really didn't know what her back legs were for :cry: ....I kinda have the opposite problem now - she's clears 4ft from a sitting position :shock::lol::lol::lol: You have been warned ;) :lol:

Her coat is looking great and hopefully her body will start to use some of the food she is eating now the babies are getting on well on solids.

Today though she has had enough!!:lol::lol:

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Back