• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New extension

ShirlShaw

Warren Scout
Well after hours hunting I found a nice chap to make me a custom run.

He turned up and built it too all for a bargain price.

Here it is in situ

http://twitter.com/ShirlShaw/status/204639300271353856/photo/1

Ss

excuse the bad link I'm on my phone!

Last edited:
AtcGXAACMAEPbRE.jpg:large

Looking good;) My set up just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I thought my summerhouse was more than enough for my buns but i keep getting OH to add more area for them. Started by building a run then decided to buy an 8 panel 120cm tall dog pen,which we use as a fence not pen to fence off half the garden. I'm now looking at the runaround tunnels. The more the better i say:thumb:

Maybe you could get a tube and attach the 4ft hutch to the run to make it interesting? :D I'm currently trying to think of a new run set up for my outdoor pair but not really getting anywhere :lol: I have the tube but.. it's one of those big black ones you use to protect wires and things underground :thumb: Lola loves sitting on top of it but Donny still can't figure out how she get up there :roll: :lol:

Maybe you could get a tube and attach the 4ft hutch to the run to make it interesting? :D I'm currently trying to think of a new run set up for my outdoor pair but not really getting anywhere :lol: I have the tube but.. it's one of those big black ones you use to protect wires and things underground :thumb: Lola loves sitting on top of it but Donny still can't figure out how she get up there :roll: :lol:

Well.............I m thinking of attaching the hutchs via a tube.

Then another run attached to the small hutch by another tube, which will give 2 runs and 2 hutches.

I would like to be able to move one run around so the grass gets cut all over the garden.

Stage 2 is to get him a wifey

Ss

Would the above set up be classed as suitable by a recuse when looking for a wife for thumper?

Along with the above we have a 4ft by 4ft pen that is moved around the garden for some free time.

Also our garden is fully enclosed so free range time is allowed (under supervision) as a fox has been
seen albeit about 18months ago.

Thanks

Ss

It all depends on the rescue, most will work out indoor and outdoor area size and have a minimum of 12 indoor and ~30 - 38 outdoor. I don't quite have that much at the moment (but when I move out I will do) but mine free range supervised on a daily basis and both rescues were very happy with the overall home so sort of bypassed the couple of sq foot we were lacking. I think it depends on the rescue!

Thanks Catherine.

I would like to think that the rest of my set up / garden would go in our favour.

Current hutch is 5ft * 2ft * 4 ft my other is 4ft*2ft*2ft and the run there is 4ft*5ft.

Ss

Back