• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VERY bad idea. Let Mr Bennett see Cutie-pie.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I let Cutie-pie out for a run and Mr Bennett was in his own hutch. James must keep her in the other room at all times. Anyway she was hanging around Mr Bennett and he seemed interested but then he completely freaked out, was really frightened. 2 hours later and he is still sitting in his litter tray.

James was hoping they could be rebonded but no chance. I will work on him to adopt Bandit bun for Cutie-pie.

Aww, he did have a history, maybe it's just too stressful for him to be around other rabbits. :(

Aww, he did have a history, maybe it's just too stressful for him to be around other rabbits. :(

Unfortunately it seems so. I have to close off the door so he doesn't even see her. He was fine by the early evening and I let him out for a long run.

What a nightmare, poor Mr Bennett. Is it tricky for you to keep them separate?

No that is easy. Cutie-pie is in the back bedroom and as she doesn't chew I can let her free range in there without supervision.

Mr Bennett gets the run of the hallway and our bedroom.

He doesn't even want the door open with them in their own hutches, he doesn't want to see her at all. :shock:

Back