• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any of your pets have middle names?

Lady Logamorph

Mama Doe
Just wondering because my Bluebell Snowdrop Lily Fan ny Hallsworth has three middle names...we call her Fan ny most of the time though.

One of my cats is called Cinderella SnowWhite and my other cat is called Scarface Killer

Just wondering if other people were bonkers as well?

UD - I can't believe F A N N Y is censored...Its a name!

Last edited:
mine have unofficial second names..

rabbits; Buddy ball, Blousy brown and Talullah belle! my 2 fosters are Rosie maccutie and angus young!

all my dogs were and are called by nicknames more than their real names.. Rocky was mostly called Roo, Tyke was Puppy, Sid was Squiggly and Jasmine gets Meena! :roll:

Yep, Bella does. Her middle name is Ophelia :thumb::oops:

Boris doesn't have one. I would pick one for him....but I can't think of anything that goes with Boris :lol: He has about a hundred nicknames though!

Grim and Smoo don't but they are married... They are Samus and Grimlock Tuchanka. :lol: :oops:

Yep! Stephen is Stephen George, my cats are Thomas Graham and Sally Amanda and my hamster is Hamlet Nickel :)

Apart from Daisy-wais, lucky ducky and lilly willy :oops: (yeah - i've gone too far on the lucky rhyming thing to - much to my kids amusement) :oops::oops::oops:

I have given all of my pets middle names. I no longer have guinea pigs. I just have the two bunny's. Guinea pigs- Ebony Rae, Smores Muffin, Jazzy Lynn, Lola Ann, Tinker Belle, Stella Mae, Coco chanel, Puff ball. Bunny's -Malachi Reid(R.I.P) Brittany Mae. Binky does not have a middle name as of yet.

Er, no. They were lucky to have been given first names ... :? :lol: :lol:

They get called various names, but that's a different question entirely ... (and already on a different thread)

I have given all of my pets middle names. I no longer have guinea pigs. I just have the two bunny's. Guinea pigs- Ebony Rae, Smores Muffin, Jazzy Lynn, Lola Ann, Tinker Belle, Stella Mae, Coco chanel, Puff ball. Bunny's -Malachi Reid(R.I.P) Brittany Mae. Binky does not have a middle name as of yet. Trying to find a middle ground with the bf on that one.

All my animals have ridiculously long stupid names. Generally theyre never called by them though :lol:

Princess Poppet Pixie
Madam Fearne Cotton-Tail
Prince Pixel Pixelio
Zuma Buma Kingy

Mr Jayjay fuzzy Face
Ruby Boobie doo.

Oh and of course
Aunty Eccles cakes
sir Radleigh Ravenclaw
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak..
Ok im eccentric:lol::lol:

Yes :lol:

Xena's middle name is "Maggie magpie" as this was her original name.
Rosie's middle name is "Heather" because the rescue had named her it and it really suited her.

I don't care if I'm mental! :lol: :thumb:

Mine doesnt have one, and i've never thought of giving her one :O

I think F A N N Y is censcored because its the British term for a women's private part :|

LOL these names are very cute!!!

Ours don't have middle names as such, but they do get name extensions...

Smudgie-Wan Kenobi
Chewbacca Jean-Luc Piccard

...don't ask!

EDIT: My boyfriend thinks I'm mental now and says Chewbacca shouldn't be called that "because he's a Wookie" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
LOL these names are very cute!!!

Ours don't have middle names as such, but they do get name extensions...

Smudgie-Wan Kenobi
Chewbacca Jean-Luc Piccard

...don't ask!

EDIT: My boyfriend thinks I'm mental now and says Chewbacca shouldn't be called that "because he's a Wookie" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Love it!

Charlies full name is Charlie-Leo Grohl
Willows full name is Willow Nikita Pidge Warbler

Bridge cat was Diggory Dog Norton

Mine do tend to get middle names, then they end up being the wrong gender and I have to change them so never have a middle name prepared :lol:

Well I definately don't think I'm the only bonkers one now :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks I did know what a F A N N Y was I have one myself actually :shock:

But it is also a name I like it I think it makes her sound posh...mind you I do feel a bit silly shouting F A N N Y out the back door when its time to call her in from the garden :D

Lola's full name, Lola Brenda.

Donny's full name, Donatello Horatio.

Leo's full name, Leonardo Bambino.

Poppy has no middle name though :D

and the hamster's full name is April Flea-bit :)

Not really but we call them other names like :
Crazy daisy, the hammy!
Hoppy/floppy Poppy
Cuddly/move over Clover :lol::lol:

Back