• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Brittany and her son Binky

Miss Brittany came to me last may. Her previous owner's was a little boy who was going though chemo and had passed. His parents felt she would be better off where she would get more attention then what they could give her. They felt so bad having to rehome her. They werent very clear when they they said she had been with another rabbit, whether it was a male or female. But on july 4th 2011. Miss Brittany had babies!

Binky is Brittany's son. My bf picked him to keep since he was the only one with a pink nose. We were calling him pinky but he was the first one to binky and that's where he got his name. He loves to lay out in the middle of the room so you have to step over him. He's very calm even with all of my bf;s friends that come over. He greets each and everyone of them by circling them as they come in the room. He then will chin them or something of theirs and lay next to them or will play dead bunny. He is such a character.

Aww they are both lovely. Such pretty buns too. Are they living together as a pair? (neutered I mean obviously lol)

Just a heads up, the second to last photo, in that Binky is tranced, which is a play-dead fear response when rabbits are put on their backs, and is very stressful for them, despite how calm they seem (because they are playing dead) so its not reccommended to do it unless you really have to (e.g. some vets may use it for xrays if they feel normal anesthetic will be a risk).

Thank you! No Brittany lives with me and Binky lives with my bf. As for the trance picture we were doing his nails. It's the easiest way we found to trim nails with out anyone getting hurt.

Back