• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It keeps hitting me

Every time I stop, I forget for a second that oscars gone and it hits me again. Or when I walk in my room and instantly look to the corner where henrys cage used to be and realise it's not there. Today iv been busy, busy, busy and just stopped and now I just want to cry. It's so difficult not hearing Henry at night on his wheel or not going and sitting with Oscar when I get home from school. I just want to hide from everything but I know this week everything's going to be hectic with my sisters wedding on Saturday. Today especially hurts as it's my birthday and I'm missing my two fur babies. :cry:

First, I am so sorry for your two sweet babies. Second, please try and have a happy birthday! You know that your sweethearts are still with you, but the loss is still so great. Plus, you are having such a hectic personal, busy time right now. I hope that you can relax, and get plenty of rest to feel much better.

Back