• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeds??

Mama Kalamity

Young Bun
I am posting a photo of Max to see if anyone can give me any clues to his breed. Someone told me they thought he was a mix of a "dwarf". Thank you for any and all replies!
535870_393800013991662_100000850007967_1019240_510065595_n.jpg

He's a cross breed, might have a dwarf breed in him but he's not a purebred netherland dwarf or mini lop :wave: Gorgeous bunny though :)

With those big ears it's likely he'll become a medium breed at least. It actually looks like he's a dwarf lop with uppy ears due to those huge rounded ears :lol: So might get as big as 3kg.

Today my husband went into the pet shop to buy more of his special food blend, and his siblings that are left in the hutch are twice his size!!!! Is my Max runtie?!

Today my husband went into the pet shop to buy more of his special food blend, and his siblings that are left in the hutch are twice his size!!!! Is my Max runtie?!

It's very possible they are not actually his siblings, or not his litter mates, even if they are siblings, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

It's easier to get a better idea of breed once the bunny is fully grown and has an adult weight :) But breed doesn't really matter too much, personality is what counts :)

Back