PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share - First Binky!!!!!!

bunnyconvert
20-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi,
I'm a happy hooman today. We've had Harry for just over a month. He is a 2yr old unfixed californian we adopted/rescued. He had mites and a nasty looking eye which we still haven't got to the bottom of yet but which isn't botherering him. I've been creating a new hutch and run and he has plenty of free time in the garden. He finally let me give him a really good groom the other day and remove all his matted fur:)

Today my girls and I were out and he ignored my husbands offer of garden time, so I have just spent 2.5 hrs in the garden with him tonight(husband thinks I'm nuts) Harry loves night time wanderings and rewarded me with his first binky:love: :love:

ChloeBunny
20-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Awwww thats lovely :) binkies are so much fun to watch and it's a lovely feeling to know theyre happy enough to do it :D

Mama Kalamity
20-05-2012, 10:26 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The binkying!! I had no idea what our little guy was doing when he did his little dance till I read about it on here. We just laugh everytime he does it now cause we know he is so please!:love:

bunnyconvert
20-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Making sitting in the dark with a head torch seem a little less mad:? I think!

ChloeBunny
20-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Making sitting in the dark with a head torch seem a little less mad:? I think!

We're all bunny mad here so welcome to the club :lol:

Mrs. Bunnykins
21-05-2012, 09:32 AM
It warms the heart when you see such things.

Wonderful.:love:

Thanks for sharing your special moment with us.:thumb:

ripminnie
21-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Awww! :love: binkies are awesome! :love:

Emmax15
21-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Hehe yay!!

I was worried the first time my bun binkied!! I thought she was scared/going crazy until I read it on here haha!
I'm a first time bunny mummy so I was unsure. Now when she does it I can't stop laughing, which I think makes her do it more!

They're cuties :D