• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to share - First Binky!!!!!!

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
Hi,
I'm a happy hooman today. We've had Harry for just over a month. He is a 2yr old unfixed californian we adopted/rescued. He had mites and a nasty looking eye which we still haven't got to the bottom of yet but which isn't botherering him. I've been creating a new hutch and run and he has plenty of free time in the garden. He finally let me give him a really good groom the other day and remove all his matted fur:)

Today my girls and I were out and he ignored my husbands offer of garden time, so I have just spent 2.5 hrs in the garden with him tonight(husband thinks I'm nuts) Harry loves night time wanderings and rewarded me with his first binky:love: :love:

Awwww thats lovely :) binkies are so much fun to watch and it's a lovely feeling to know theyre happy enough to do it :D

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The binkying!! I had no idea what our little guy was doing when he did his little dance till I read about it on here. We just laugh everytime he does it now cause we know he is so please!:love:

Hehe yay!!

I was worried the first time my bun binkied!! I thought she was scared/going crazy until I read it on here haha!
I'm a first time bunny mummy so I was unsure. Now when she does it I can't stop laughing, which I think makes her do it more!

They're cuties :D

Back