• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby rabbits UD - 20 Days old PICS

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Baby rabbits are now 8 days old.

I am shocked at just how fast they grow up, wont be long and they will be running around :shock:

BabyRabbits3.jpg

BabyRabbits4.jpg

BabyRabbits5.jpg

BabyRabbits6.jpg

BabyRabbits7.jpg

BabyRabbits8.jpg

BabyRabbits9.jpg

Will update this thread as they grow up :)

Last edited:
Over the past 2 days their eyes have opened and they are slowly venturing out the nest box.

Have new photos but photobucket is being a pain, will upload soon.

Some up to date photos of the little ones, they are very happy little bunnies, come inside for a little run around and have a loon about giving mum 5 mins peace.

Unfortunately we lost the little one on the pink blanket, he was half the size of the others, was the one with the runny bum, even with all the vets help and supplement feeding and extra care, he passed away yesterday afternoon, was ok at 12.30 but when I check again at 13.15 he had gone :(

Babyrabbit10.jpg

Babyrabbit2.jpg

Babyrabbit3.jpg

Babyrabbit4.jpg

Babyrabbit1.jpg

Babyrabbit5.jpg

Babyrabbit6.jpg

Babyrabbit7.jpg

Babyrabbit8.jpg

Babyrabbit9.jpg

They are all so cute :love:

I'm very sorry to hear that you lost one though :cry: I can see how tiny she looked on the pic of her. binky free tiny one Xxx

Thank you, they have grown so much and are so cheeky.

the one walking up to my son is soo cute, hops up on your lap and follows you round, was the first to open eyes and start walking around and boy is he/she full of it haha.

I was gutted to lose the little one that we called Tiny Tim, was having round the clock attention for 5 days and was full of life in the mornings but really quiet in he evenings.

Awww they are little stunners, the picture with your son is :love:

Sorry to hear about Tiny Tim. xxx

Aww!

Do you find when baby buns are very little they are more prone to peeing on you? Because I've never been pee'd on by baby rabbits and then when I gently handled my friends baby buns (they were about as old as yours in the first pics proberbly a little older )I got pee'd on twice? My friend said she'd been pee'd on by all three of them roughly the same time when she held them. Her trousers were soaked. :roll:

Oh dont, everyone here has a favourite,
They all have different personalities, one of the little greys is an absolute LOON, just runs around the whole time popcorning so funny to watch!!

Not been pee'd on yet at all, but theres plenty of time for it :lol:

My son wants to keep them all,keeps naming them aswell, he is so gentle with them its adorable.

Oh they're gorgeous. I can't believe that any of mine were once that small, it makes me realise how precious they are. I get a bit emotional actually! :lol:

They are teeny tiny arnt they, alot bigger than some others ive seen at their age, but mums a lop dont know what dad is but they are big in comparison.

struggling to keep an eye on them all atm, they are all so full of life

Back