• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello- U/D 21st May Post 27

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits311-Optimized-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, Elsie, you are one super cute hamster. Can't wait for lots of photos of you in the next few days!:love::love::love:

She came from the Adoption Centre of a branch of that chain of Petshops I said I'd never set foot in again..........

I went in as I was told they still had SVIP Rabbits for sale. They didnt, at least not advertised as such. They did have one Micro Rex though so........

Anyway, on the way out I passed the Adoption Centre. Elsie Tanner was there, I was told she was 'too aggressive to sell', old stock I assume. She bites and screams if you go near her with your hands :cry: The member of staff who got her out of the cage did so by scooping her up in a plastic bowl :cry:

So having said I would not set foot in those Pet Shops again and that I would never have another Hamster it is all too obvious that I was talking out of my backside. Having the Hamster Home in the kitchen standing empty this morning was just too :cry:

Few more photos

Rabbits320-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits315-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits314-Optimized.jpg

This is her home at the moment, I hope to improve on it though

Rabbits304-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits307-Optimized.jpg

YAY!!!

Thank goodness Jane, you have given another poor hammy that probably would have been stuck in that stupid shop for far too long a happy and loving home. She is gorgeous and I hope she is one very happy little hamster, good luck making friends with her!!!

:love::love::love:

Back