• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fave beds?

rotts05

Young Bun
Can I ask what is your rabbits favourite bed? I know rabbits prefer to sprawl rather than curl up like dogs or cats so where do your buns sleep? :)

In places where she can be trodden on quite easily :roll::lol: at the bottom of the bed :D not on the bed, on the floor but she pushes herself right up against the bed :lol: and on her litter tray box, apart from those being her main sleeping spots, anywhere :D

Ha! Just like my 2 dogs then!

We are debating on moving our girl indoors, she'd be in my daughters room and free ranging but I'm not sure what kind of bed to provide. She'd have her litter tray and would need a baby gate on the bedroom door but I have no idea what else she would need (apart from the obvious).

At the minute, my buns love this... it's not really ideal :lol:

305596_10150830489788321_523568320_9649604_1833683232_n.jpg

They will be too big to fit in it soon though since they're only babies at the moment :)

big cardboard box with a couple of holes cut out. They do lie on piles of blankets too but I think they prefer a hard surface.

Back