• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Find the hidden bunny!

Milky&Honey

Warren Scout
359wvaf.jpg

HINT: There are two bunnies in this picture :D:lol:

I thought you were being sarcastic and was laughing at the 'sneaky stealthy hidden bunny' then spotted the actual sneaky stealthy hidden bunny!!! Very well camouflaged!

Haha! Yep! Milky- master of disguise...He was able to blend into a pillow case which isn't even white xP

It's not clear from the picture, but he's under a tunnel that we made by leaning one puppy panel slanted against a straight one. We had to confine him and Honeybun to a small 4ft x 2ft pen while we were bonding them so now that we gave them more space, we found it funny that he still chose to spend his time snoozing under an even cramped-er space! :lol::lol: Ah well, that's bunnies for you xP

:lol: :love:I spotted Milky cause his fur is sticking out of the wire tunnel. He really does blend in though. Julie is the same way with small spaces. She has a small cage that is used for a hay station. It is filled full of hay. She get very excited when I put fresh hay in to top it off and keep it full that she will binky in the small cage. She has a funny short binky. She jumps straight up and twist all around. It is noisy and I always run in. This morning she was very happy binking as the cage was pretty full of hay the hay she likes it. She also loves to sleep squeezed in small spaces.

:lol: :love:I spotted Milky cause his fur is sticking out of the wire tunnel. He really does blend in though. Julie is the same way with small spaces. She has a small cage that is used for a hay station. It is filled full of hay. She get very excited when I put fresh hay in to top it off and keep it full that she will binky in the small cage. She has a funny short binky. She jumps straight up and twist all around. It is noisy and I always run in. This morning she was very happy binking as the cage was pretty full of hay the hay she likes it. She also loves to sleep squeezed in small spaces.
Haha! The fur sticking out makes him look like a chubba wubba, which is far from the truth as he's actually quite slender xP Awh! Julie looks and sounds adorableee! I guess they like the cramped spaces because it makes them feel safe and secure? And I love how bunnies love to pick the most inappropriate places to binky! When I extended their space- which still isn't that big...it's temporarily only around 30 square ft- despite having more room to binky, they chose to run and binky against the wall and each other :roll:

they chose to run and binky against the wall and each other

This made me laugh out loud as I can so picture one binkying against the other and the confused look......."should I be upset that you just kicked me in the head? or wow..that looks like fun should I join you"

It took me AGES to find her :lol: I was despairing thinking it was some kind of trick and there couldn't possibly be two bunnies :lol:

Your Honey looks remarkably like my Harvey in this photo! And she's laid out in Harvey's favourite position; legs out :D So cute :love:

they chose to run and binky against the wall and each other

This made me laugh out loud as I can so picture one binkying against the other and the confused look......."should I be upset that you just kicked me in the head? or wow..that looks like fun should I join you"
Haha! That's my bunnies to a T! Usually Milky does it while Honey is flopped...most times she just stays there 'cos she's a lazy so and so, but some times she'll get up and they'll speed around the room doing binkies together :love:

Thank you everyone! And haha, Milky is a boy! Most people do get mixed up though, because he has such an angelic face and acts very feminine-ly.

Oh yes, that's Honey's favourite position, next to the dbf! Total relaxation :lol:

Haha! That's my bunnies to a T! Usually Milky does it while Honey is flopped...most times she just stays there 'cos she's a lazy so and so, but some times she'll get up and they'll speed around the room doing binkies together :love:

Thank you everyone! And haha, Milky is a boy! Most people do get mixed up though, because he has such an angelic face and acts very feminine-ly.

Oh yes, that's Honey's favourite position, next to the dbf! Total relaxation :lol:

Sorry Milky! :oops: You are a very handsome young man :p

Back