• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion Salad

Dave81

Mama Doe
Anyone else tried this with their buns? It's from Sainsburys around £3.10 which is quite expensive to be fair, it's really good quality though. It's the only thing Fluffy would eat yesterday after her bout of stasis, luckily it must have made her want to eat more as she started on basil and pellets later on

Yes my bunnies love but my chinchillas love it even more. They would live on it if I allowed them. Because of the price I tend to only give it to the chins and fenigreek crunchies to the buns as a treat.

I feed a bit each Sunday after I've cleaned their hutches. I'm not convinced Sainsburys or the company that make them will have produced a properly balanced feed so I don't feed it any more often than that.

I feed it to my degu - he loves it! Excel do a similar dried herbs and dandelion version and he loves this too. They both smell quite appertising and herby. The bag I got from Sainsbugs this week was stuffed full of very obviously dried hers - big bunch of them. Paulo helped me to get them out of the bag and into his chops :lol:

Back