• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vids of babies now 3 weeks old :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
So the babies have been doing really well :)

Tried to sex them but was looking like 4 boys a 1 girl! very much hoping im wrong! lol The rescue needs girls.

Got some vids of them the other day having fun in thier run.

Tiny 'the food is all mines! i haves the most growing to do!'
a2d98560.jpg

2a774c70.jpg

No mum threre isnt any room for you!
3f992ede.jpg

Look at them go! Absolutely gorgeous! Tiny in the food bowel made me laugh. I have given the eight babies a rectangle wicker basket to make more room for eating. If any of them can't get their nose in the side they just jump on top of the pile and force their way down through the rest to the food. :lol::lol::lol:

thank you! :)
:lol: aliduncan1 thats a good idea! they have 2 bowls but one of the babies is always sitting in one! :lol:

thank you! :)
:lol: aliduncan1 thats a good idea! they have 2 bowls but one of the babies is always sitting in one! :lol:

They are so funny and have absolutely awful manners. I have to walk away at feed times because I all the climbing over each other looks painful!

Back