• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you visit Parsley's website? He has some difficult days ahead . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley (who has an inner ear abcsess and now malignant melanoma on the eyelid) has a blog written and kept up by my OH (parsley's papa and soulmate).

He doesnt blog that much and doesnt get very many comments but as he has a really difficult week coming up with a probably eye removal op. on Friday some comments on any of his blogs would be lovely :oops::oops:

http://www.parsleyswarren.org/

He also tweets (more regularly than he blogs) so if any of you tweet then please 'follow' him at :

http://twitter.com/#!/parsleybun/

Believe it or not I've been following parsley on twitter for quite awhile. Lol small world.

thats great:p:p Its my OH that does it all - I do the forum - he does Bunspace and the blog and tweets.

We were surprised how many followers Parsley picked up on twitter!! but its lovely because its so instant amd 'of the moment'

Steve (my OH) really 'captures' Parsley with it!

He is beautiful! Am on the blog but can't work out how to follow:?

have asked OH who says there is an option of an RSS feed on Parsley's blog - though tbh we havent' checked it 'works'.

As well as his own blog and Tweets Parsley is on Bunspace forum which has the normal kind of forum 'follow' . The blogs are much the same on there - though more photos on his own personal blog site.

Sadly we lost all of his own website a couple of months ago in a mess up of provider change - so it doesnt go back very far - though Steve has tried re-building it.

I like the Tweets best - but they can be a bit confusing if you dont realise that we have 34 buns here some of whom live indoors - some out - and groups are fluctuating!:oops::oops:

Last edited:
Sending best wishes to Parsley. :wave:

His website is very impressive, but I couldn't work out how to comment. Bit of an IT numpty I'm afraid. :oops:

Last edited:
Back