• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble loves Bee

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Bumble chased Bee round headbutted him and then just put her head down asking for a groom! Bee gave her 2 licks and then went away obviously not in the mood for a long one. But no Bumble knew what she wanted went to get him again and just put her head down in front of him again- Bee gave 2 licks to pacify her and went away again. Bumble does not give up easily though she wants her groom from her husbun and tried again! They love each other so much

Ruthie xxx

Bramble was pelting around the kitchen last night and accidentally ran into Bluebell then hopped over her and humped her THEN put her head down to be groomed! Cheeky little bun :lol:

:D They've spent hours today running round the garden. Bumble got a brown smudge on her nose so funny must have put her nose in some dirt. Bumble flopped out a couple of times (she's not a very floppy bunny so it's nice to see) and then while she was flopped out it seemed that Bee ate some poo from her bum! Well we were watching from the patio doors and that's how it seemed! :lol:

Ruthie xxx

I love watching them when they don't realise us hoomans are actually there :lol: to say mine are 2 girls they act like a married couple :lol:

I do love observing their ever changing behaviour. Still can't believe how different they both are personality wise :D

Back