• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Makes me Happy!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Sorry, it's so silly but Stephen hopped onto the sofa and lay on my lap and fell asleep this morning :D

It made me very happy! He normally just hops up, licks my hand and hops back down again but he actually stretched out and lay on his side along my legs today for a good half an hour! I gave him lots of nose rubs and an ear massage and he just snuggled down and closed his eyes :D

Happy bunnymummy today!

Awwwwww:love: Your not being silly at all;) Maybe to people who havn't had the sheer pleasure that comes with embracing a bunny into your life maybe but not us bunny lovers:D I would be the EXACT same. Infact im extremely jealous, i cant wait for that day! Stephen must love u lots and lots. I think its a big thing when an animal embraces us aliens into their lifes. So hoppy for u;)

Awwwwww:love: Your not being silly at all;) Maybe to people who havn't had the sheer pleasure that comes with embracing a bunny into your life maybe but not us bunny lovers:D I would be the EXACT same. Infact im extremely jealous, i cant wait for that day! Stephen must love u lots and lots. I think its a big thing when an animal embraces us aliens into their lifes. So hoppy for u;)

:D I can't quite believe it, he's such a loving little bun :love:
I feel like a very special girly this morning.

Aww no not silly, it sounds lovely to have your bun do that :love: I wish ours would!! Smudge does jump on the sofa all the time, but she never settles down on it. She's always too busy on a mission for either general exploring or food:lol:

It's a pity that such special moments can't be bottled up and then opened up on more sad and unhappy days.

I've owned bunnies for over 17 years...............(not the same ones), and each time they do something special I still have a lovely warm fuzzy feeling come over me.

Or is it my age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::oops::oops:

Back