• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit canons!!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
Does anyone else have rabbit canons??

Surely it's not just our mad rabbits who expel themselves out of their tunnels, at such a speed you'd think something had been stuck up their bottom??!

Chewie's definitely on a mad one this morning :lol: He's been racing around doing laps of the house, and after the last canon impression he skidded into the kitchen and half crashed into a cupboard :shock: I think he's bored because Smudge has jumped into bed with my boyfriend and he can't get up onto the bed himself!!

Now, it is totally unfair to have a thread like this without a video :D We want bunny cannons (and no, mine don't run out of the tunnel!) :D

Lol, I know, I'd love to get it on video too! But the moment you turn the camera on, they decide to just sit and stare into space :lol: I'll try to get a video, it will take some serious dedication and bunny monitoring..hehehe!

Yes! Oscar and Jessie do this when we put new hay in the litter tray since the tunnel is between the under stairs cupboard (where the hay is) and their litter tray.

It's ok until the tunnel has shifted so that it is against the side of the litter tray and they charge straight into it :lol::lol: Will try and get a video soon

Haha, as mentioned it would be great to see a vid of this..

Mine doesn't do cannons, but he does ambush.. he will hide behind a door or unit when I go out of the room, then zoom out at me when I walk back in... sometimes I have to say "where's that mad bunny etc.. "then he will come zooming out!.. like hide and seek almost

Thor does that!!! He reminds me of a bulldozer he doesn't really binky with any height so whilst Loki is doing sweet little springs and delicately bouncing all over the place Thor is racing around doing his best racing car impression running at, over or even the odd attempt at 'through' whatever he can. Especially tunnels. He normally ends this by leaping into the litterbox skidding over it and body slamming the wall behind :shock::roll:

I'd love to get a video, but he gives us no warning and will only do it once then you get vids of hay nomming bun as he always ends up where the hay is!

Does anyone else have rabbit canons??

Surely it's not just our mad rabbits who expel themselves out of their tunnels, at such a speed you'd think something had been stuck up their bottom??!

Chewie's definitely on a mad one this morning :lol: He's been racing around doing laps of the house, and after the last canon impression he skidded into the kitchen and half crashed into a cupboard :shock: I think he's bored because Smudge has jumped into bed with my boyfriend and he can't get up onto the bed himself!!

must be something in the air mine have been like this the last week, especially mabel who never normally bothers, i keep sayng to her have you got ants in your pants

Back