• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses rabbit sorta follow?

Damo

Warren Scout
Reason i ask is atm patches is still in his pen, In 1 month he is getting neuted when he will be let out into the living room *hopefully not peeing everywhere*

But does anyone else bunny follow when its even in a pen

For example he seems to do it more to me then the misses.. But if i sit on the sofa he lays on the floor as near me in his pen as he can

Or like now im on the PC, so on the other side of his pen.. And hes now moved over here and layed here..

I think its cute, It seems her just wants to be near me :)

Rabbits are very sociable animals. Mine can spend hours snuggled up together, it's just in their nature to be close. I suspect he'll be a very happy bunny when he can come and snuggle up to you :D

Oh yes im very looking forward to it

But if we let him out now he might be a bit more destructive and we don't want start moaning/ being forceful with him.. So after he's been done he can come out and play more :D

Sounds like she does want to be near you. Julie is free range in the kitchen and will always come to where we are looking for food or to be petted. She does seem to usually lay as close to me as possible even when free ranging the rest of the house. If me or anyone gets down on the floor she is there with her head in your lap or between our feet. If we are standing or sitting in a chair then we are expected to pet her with our feet.

I have a trio, two of them just do their own thing but the other one does follow me. I think it's mainly to check I haven't got any food, but it's sweet none the less. I have an en-suite and have long got used to showering with the bathroom door open, if I shut it he scrabbles at the door. I think he thinks I'm having some kind of herb/vegetable party in there without him. I just have to make sure I don't step on him when I get out! :lol:

here's a example.. Im sitting on the PC table about 1 metre from his pen.. and ive jsut turned around and took this picture

Excuse the hay mess he loves to make a mess :)

Also as you can see he now has my old washtowel lol. he lays on it alot
IMAG0170.jpg

I have 3 (1 male and 2 females )If mine are sleepy they will plonk themselves or hide away. Most of the time they are nearish me or playing.
They do it in there crates when they are locked away too.

Back