• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well as some will know i was annoyed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
at neighbours renting next door trespassing and then shouting abuse at me, as they think they are above the law, so i attached the plastc spikes to ttop of fence all down that siide, as its our fence anyway, and put abit of trellis up from poundshop, t wasn;t qute long enough to fit full length first fence panel so will get another tomorrow, but found some artificial ivy to try and improve the look on our side

005-30.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice that I can't stand people like that luckily all our neighbours are nice :)

We rent an apartment in a small complex, and neighbors can be just nasty. Lucky for us, this time around we have some pretty sweet ones. Good luck to you sweetie! Your fence looks just lovely!!

That looks lovely.
My sister lives next to an alleyway and had similar problems with kids jumping over the fence. She did exactly what you've done with the trellis and it's worked perfectly.

Back