• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rearranged their living space

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Now the have the dog crate as their base with a blanket and some hay in there as well as the water bowl. It also doubles up as an area Grim can eat in on his own. I put the door on to keep Smoo out. Next to it is the forage box, a large open topped box with a hole as an entrance. They were living under my dressing table (a large desk) which is to the right of the crate and forage box but I wanted some space to get ready in the morning.

They still have the large litter tray by the hamster and chinchilla cages, the best place as they'd mark their territory there anyway due to there being other animals. It also doubles up to catch the hay the chinnies kick out. Then they have a little covered litter tray the other side of the chinchilla cage, a tube, a ball and some fleeces. I quite like it like this.

2012-05-19205331.jpg

And showing where the chinnie and hammy cages are.

2012-05-19205427.jpg

That's lovely my bunny used to sit on the window sill till I got up one morning and there was a whacking great hole in my curtains and curtain all over the floor lol

How is it so clean?! :shock:
Looks fab for them

I had literally just hoovered.

It usually looks like the entire room is a litter tray full of hay and fur and poo. :lol:

I have to hoover before I have a bath or shower otherwise I walk into the room with wet feet and it all gets stuck to me...

Back