• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleepy Boris!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I've been in my room all day doing Biology revision and Boris has been busy sleeping :roll::lol:

Looked over at him and saw this!

72a8e3eb-68db-4148-9fc2-8034f2cff109.jpg

9c211a5f-5839-49e2-b328-dbbe1a1a4304.jpg

Fluffy tail!

5404023a-d68b-4753-b985-35921c67d1fe.jpg

36fe244d-5414-4a78-b721-74d8d56ed3cf.jpg

d210ad70-fa51-4861-b6af-403e6a5550f7.jpg

d92e3530-10e7-4277-bce5-0b88ada99108.jpg

What a cutie pie!
I have the same pen as you for my boys. You are very brave not having a base under it! Maybe I just have messy boys, they aren't too great on their litter training and they manage to get hay everywhere when they free range. There isn't even any hay on the carpet IN his pen! How do you do this magic? :shock:

Awwww sooooooo cute, but you woke him up!!! (I do the same, they look particularly cute they get snuggled:D)

Thankyou everyone :) Hele I know :lol: I tried my best not to wake him but he sat up but lied out again whilst I was stroking him :love:

What a cutie pie!
I have the same pen as you for my boys. You are very brave not having a base under it! Maybe I just have messy boys, they aren't too great on their litter training and they manage to get hay everywhere when they free range. There isn't even any hay on the carpet IN his pen! How do you do this magic? :shock:

I must be very lucky with my buns, I've never had to litter train one, they've done it themselves! Soon as I gave him a litter tray he started using it, even before his neuter! Boris has free access to the room but doesn't eat his hay outside the pen, he occassionally drags some out with him but soon hoovers it up! :lol:

Susie bun, yep have my last Biology exam on monday. Then have my last chemistry and english lit exam on thursday. Then the following monday have physics and then just modern history and geography in June then I finish school, where has time gone!

gorgeous bunster :love::love::love:

I always wake V up when he lies like this :oops: Even though I know he's ok , I just have to check...

haven't been on here in an age BUT when i do.... boris thread :D

:love: :love: :love: my boy is looking as adorable as ever!!! :love: :love: :love:

xxx

Back