• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honestly...it's such a hard life!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
So I check on the buns regularly throughout the day & often do this by peering through the patio doors at them. They are usually either asleep or munching on hay :love:

Just now I looked out and all I could see was 4 white(ish) paws sticking up in the air and a fluffy grey nose resting on a recently stripped & nommed apple branch, eyes tight shut :lol::lol: Properly away with the fairies in nom nom land she was :lol::love::lol: I looked closer & watched for a while and realised the reason I could only see legs, nose & eyes. Septembers body was 85% covering Paintbox's and she was washing Boxy's feet and legs! Boxy was just lying there, lapping it up as if on some sort of bunny spa day :lol::lol:

Honestly :roll: I know you're her mum 'tember but let the kid wash her own feet at least :roll::lol::lol:

...and no - I didn't get a picture - you'll just have to imagine the scene!! :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like a gorgeous scene! I have to say, my mum still tells me how to do things and bosses me around, I reckon September is just doing what mummies do!:love::love::love:

Bless them! :love:

Do PLEASE try to get a photo of Paintbox with her legs in the air ... or we might take to not believing you. ;)

Back