• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues Bonding question

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Im so nervous about finding the right bunny for my Poppet as she is such a madam.
How often do you find bunnys just wont bond or are just a very stressy bond?
are most bonds stressy and nippy (my bonds in the past have been simple :lol: )

Hi, I'm not a rescue, but I have owned bunnies for over 17years....not the same ones I might add!!!

In my experience every bonding has been very different. Sometimes love at first sight, sometimes at first BITE!!!

There are no guarantees, but most good rescues will try to match a suitable bunny with yours.

It's really all down to the bunnies.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Hi, I'm not a rescue, but I have owned bunnies for over 17years....not the same ones I might add!!!

In my experience every bonding has been very different. Sometimes love at first sight, sometimes at first BITE!!!

There are no guarantees, but most good rescues will try to match a suitable bunny with yours.

It's really all down to the bunnies.

Best of luck.:thumb:

thats what im worried about, ive seen some beautiful bunnies in several rescues, but she is such a bully im terrified shell beat any prospective hubbys up before actually settling with one:roll:

Back