• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly likes it rough!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I feel a bit bad that I've had her over 2 months now and I'm only just working out how she likes it :oops:

I just assumed she didn't like head rubs and wasn't that sort of bunny (unlike Harvey who is addicted :roll:) because every time I tried to do one she'd be head-butting my hand back with force as if she was trying to move it out of the way :( and eventually get fed up of head-butting and wander off

A couple of weeks ago I realised that if I rubbed her little shoulder blades she got all relaxed and enjoyed it, so I've been doing that to fuss her :) today however every time I reached for her shoulders she'd bash my hand with her forehead really hard to the extent that I thought she could hurt herself! But she seemed to be having fun whilst doing it so I started pushing back, and she just laid down and got comfy :shock: she wanted it as firm as possible, to the point I was worried about hurting her, every time I tried to be gentle I got a head butt :oops: so I kept being forceful and rough and her eyes were closed and she loved it :shock: she followed me for more when I stopped :D

Don't know how it took me so long to realise! Harvey like it if you roughly run your hand from his nose to tail, that results in back legs kicked out and tooth purring :D

I think Lilly has been thinking I'm a pathetic weakling all this time :oops:

And just because videos are fun here's a picture of Little-Miss-I-Like-It-Rough getting excited in my parents garden this Easter :D

She does her bunny 500s about once every 5minutes whilst free ranging, and often the whole length of the garden! I love watching her and Harvey play :)

Back