• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding photos

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
It has been about a month or so since Pebbles neuter so I thought I would give bonding a shot.

Here are just some quick pics I got. All going well, worst thing that happened was Rosie got annoyed with all the humping and started grunting at him whenever he tried. But they have settled a lot more now. They are currently laying nose to nose now

DSCF2266.jpg

DSCF2267.jpg

DSCF2273.jpg

DSCF2265.jpg

DSCF2271.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2280.jpg

Thankyou very much :D Just put them out in the garden. It is a nice day so don't want to keep them cooped up in the hallway for longer then necessary

I'd be wary about moving them to be honest. If you have only just started bonding, they are best kept is a small space for a minimum of 48-72 hours before expanding their space or moving them. My four have been bonded for about 6 months now, but if I put them outside that start spatting and fur pulling...and this time of year doesn't help with spring fever.

They are fine together really :) They are just chilling out and eating grass. I am not sure if I should clean out the hutch they are going to be sharing, spray it down and everything and let them share it for the night or if I should keep them in separate hutches for a little longer

Back