• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am not sure but............

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
............I think Scarlet's "norty toof" may have broken off or fallen out. She is suddenly eating faster and is eating more hay. She jumped last week when she was eating her nuggets, and I've been watching her quite closely as I was debating bringing her "toof" check forward but she seemed ok, so I'm wondering if she either snapped it or loosened it and it's now gone. The nuggets were gone in record time today too, and ALL of the hay from the bed box has been gone the last 2 mornings (I wasn't here yesterday but DH commented on it).
I'll take her for a check this week now rather than next in case it has broken and has a sharp edge.
Paws crossed it's gone!

She's been full of it lately, she's a happy little girl :love: Ori did a massive binky spring and landed on her this morning though, she didn't look best pleased with him :lol:

She's been full of it lately, she's a happy little girl :love: Ori did a massive binky spring and landed on her this morning though, she didn't look best pleased with him :lol:

And wehre was your camera? Although I can picture the scene! :love::lol:

Back