• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to try bonding

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Gonna try bonding Pebbles and Rosie today. Got the bath tub all set up for them. Bit nervous but since they get on so well in the garden I am hoping it goes smoothly. Might try getting pics if I can. See you in a bit!

Had them in the tub for about 5 or so minutes but then it started getting a little too warm in there since there isn't a window so I brought them out into the hall way and got some pics and videos :thumb: it seems to all be going well. I think Pebbles still has some hormones as he was humping quite a bit and it was annoying Rosie. But they have both settled down a bit more now. More grooming and laying down near each other :D I just got to upload the pics and I can put them in the photo section

Had them in the tub for about 5 or so minutes but then it started getting a little too warm in there since there isn't a window so I brought them out into the hall way and got some pics and videos :thumb: it seems to all be going well. I think Pebbles still has some hormones as he was humping quite a bit and it was annoying Rosie. But they have both settled down a bit more now. More grooming and laying down near each other :D I just got to upload the pics and I can put them in the photo section

This is sounding positive.

Fingers crossed it continues to go well................for you and the bunnies!!!:thumb:

Bonding is such a stressful time for all invloved.

This is sounding positive.

Fingers crossed it continues to go well................for you and the bunnies!!!:thumb:

Bonding is such a stressful time for all invloved.

Tell me about it :lol: I tried to reseearch as much as I could but having to actually do it seems sooo much different to what they tell you lol

I think the worst thing that happened was Rosie started to grunt at turn around to face Pebbles whenever he tried to hump her. This made him back off with all the mounting and I think it helped. Rosie keeps expecting him to groom her, which he does with help from a banana lol. He has started offering his head to her but she hasn't groomed him back yet. They are just sat there nose to nose. Might have to get more banana but Rosie wasn't too interested in it

Back