• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he short sighted?

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Jay-Jay is a very excitable rabbit now that he's settled in, he always looks for attention from people to the point where he'll bolt across the garden when he sees somebody come out the door. Often he crashes into people and I've seen him run into a washing pole as he was chasing Honey one day. Is it possible he has problems with his sight (he seems to be ok when he's not running about like a demented gerbil) or is he just getting himself too worked up? If it's the latter will he settle down at all? He was kept in a Zoozone for 4 and a half years and as far as I know this is the first time he's had the run of a garden.

He's very excitable, we gave him his supper in a bowl tonight and he did a little dance around the bowl as he was stuffing his face.

I'm a bit worried he takes himself out one of these days.

I've had this thought about one of my own buns before! I don't know the answer, but hopefully someone will be along soon to give you some thoughts! Sounds like he's having a ball now :D

Back