• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I may put Poppy in the carrier tonight ...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Joking of course!!

She decided to chew the bars again last night.. I stayed awake for over an hour to stop her.. I NEED to find her a husbun :cry: I'm about to block behind the crate do she doesn't get hurt by the radiator and take away the puppy pen.. She still has the crate to chew on but :roll:

Chewing the bars is the worst, but my Poppy only does occassionally since I got her spayed. But Patchies spend most of the night stamping.

Could you try tying some willow sticks onto the bars in the places where they chew the most then she might have a go at them instead. Clutching at straws!

Chewing the bars is the worst, but my Poppy only does occassionally since I got her spayed. But Patchies spend most of the night stamping.

It's because she's craving attention, which I am currently giving her but she's still trying to get behind the crate now :roll::lol: she's such a naughty girl sometimes :roll: in the night she won't stop makin a racket sometimes and I'm shattered from little sleep, and she just lies on her box sleeping all day:evil: .... :lol:

She's either chewing, digging or running and binkying :lol:

Could you try tying some willow sticks onto the bars in the places where they chew the most then she might have a go at them instead. Clutching at straws!

I've put her wooden bridge around the one corner, but she only has 2 single willow sticks, don't know why because she never showed any interest in them :lol: we're going to get some apple sticks tomorrow, not that she will chew them or anything :( but I usually take the bark bits off and she licks them :)

Hopefully a friend for her will help! Otherwise I might invest in some earplugs! :lol:

Back