• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what size catflap?

I dont know but sure someone will come along soon to answer. I've been wanting to know this too. My buns are 1.3kg x

We have just put a cat flap in our hutch to connect the run to it. Ours is the same make as the one you are looking at. One thing to consider is that, that one has no lock. We went for the next model up. think it cost £12 in wilco's :D The bunsters love coming and going all day and its great that i can lock it (both ways or one way) I know they are safe in the hutch at night and can't get out or anything can get in. If I want to clean the hutch without their "Help" I can also do that. :D

We have just put a cat flap in our hutch to connect the run to it. Ours is the same make as the one you are looking at. One thing to consider is that, that one has no lock. We went for the next model up. think it cost £12 in wilco's :D The bunsters love coming and going all day and its great that i can lock it (both ways or one way) I know they are safe in the hutch at night and can't get out or anything can get in. If I want to clean the hutch without their "Help" I can also do that. :D

:wave:Fellow twilight fan:D Love your forum name and your cute buns names:thumb:
Your signature has melted my heart....twilight saga bunny style:love:

Back