• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My eventful day by Chloe O'Bunny

ChloeBunny

Warren Scout
Hewwo Rwoo

Dis mornin my mumi put me in my carrier to go get a spade. I forts we was going to bee and cues but we went to the place where vet lady put needle in me before. I was a bit scared but tried to be a bwave bunny for my mumi. The hoomins were vewy nice to me and then i wents to sweep. Whens i is waking up i felt all funny but the nurse lady gave me some noms and cos i is a good bunny i ates them. Thenmy mumi came back and broughts me home. I feelings funny still but mumi has some medicine incase my tummy hurts tomorrow.I am havinglittle bits of herbs and hay and i had one of my ss nuggets. I is still bit tireds so I goes back to sweeps now. Nitenite rwoooo :)

Bless.Really made me smile.
Sometimes i think bunnies can talk and think these thoughts,
i must be going crazy.
But it is nice to imagine that they can.
Hope everything is fine:love:

Chloe says to tell you all that shes feeling better and eating more but still a little bit under the weather but is looking forward to tomorrow when she can come back out of her cage for a little run around :)

Thankyou for your lovely comments :love:

Back