• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen of her Castle!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Ooh what is this? Is it a spaceship that has just landed? Or could it be a mansion for a bunny princess?
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay20122.jpg

My goodness! It even comes complete with a bunny :shock:
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay20123.jpg

Hmm what is this dark hole?
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay20126.jpg

I think there is food in here :D
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay20125.jpg

Wow, did you fly up there Snowdrop?
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay20129.jpg

Now how to get down.
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay201210.jpg

Nah I think I'll just stay where the food is.
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay201211.jpg

Aren't I pretty
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay201219.jpg

Nom noms :)
PrincessSnowdrop17thMay201223.jpg

oh my goodness!! where did you get the castle from ?!?! its amazing and the bunny is adorable!!! xx

I bought the castle from Zooplus :D They have a few, one in grey and white and wooden ones with roofs. Just do a search on cat houses, even though they are designed for cats they work well for rabbits too :D

Beautiful!! :love:

I've been eyeing up one of those dens for a while! Are the steps okay? I'm verrrry tempted, plus it's the buns' birthday next month ;) :lol:

Aw she is so cute.

I just showed my boyfriend and he said we need to get Poppy a castle like that cause she's his little princess. :lol:.

Beautiful!! :love:

I've been eyeing up one of those dens for a while! Are the steps okay? I'm verrrry tempted, plus it's the buns' birthday next month ;) :lol:

I'm not sure about the steps yet. So fr she has not used them, I put her up on the balcony and after a while she just jumped off. If she does not take to them I will remove them and give her a low box to jump from instead.

I'm not sure about the steps yet. So fr she has not used them, I put her up on the balcony and after a while she just jumped off. If she does not take to them I will remove them and give her a low box to jump from instead.

Both mine completely ignore the steps (and Lola is quite small). I kept them on though.. until my mum stood on the bottom one during the night and snapped it! :lol: Bailey even takes a running jump, lands for a split second and catapults straight over the railing!

She is such a lovely bunny, cute big eyes :love:

Both mine completely ignore the steps (and Lola is quite small). I kept them on though.. until my mum stood on the bottom one during the night and snapped it! :lol: Bailey even takes a running jump, lands for a split second and catapults straight over the railing!

She is such a lovely bunny, cute big eyes :love:

Lol, I'm not surprised that they do. Snowdrop didn't like hers either so I removed them after all. She now uses her carrier as a step to jump on and off of it. Otherwise she loves it :D

Goodness, I missed this thread. :love:

I can just see my Dad's face if I installed one of those in the Kingdom of Spenser. :lol:

Back