• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just an idea....

I'm not sure where to post this but thought it may be useful if you have more then one bunny. I've put together a spreadsheet with all my bunnies details on each sheet. When they go in for any treatment to the vet I update each sheet with notes etc. Seems really boring I know but it's been so useful for remembering what tempted them to eat after their last operation and exactly how long it took for them to 'perk up' and start eating or if their mood changed with a vaccination or if a particular product worked well etc. I've got four little bunnies and it is hard for me to remember every detail of their health as the years go by so this is a handy tool just to read and recap every now and again when health problems pop up. Just thought I'd share this with you as may come in handy for you all :thumb:

I do that too and I keep all my veterinary invoices and a record of any illnesses. All my data goes back ten years now but actually its incredibly handy :D

I do it too!!!

The more information the vets have ...................the better.

Good thinking to share your idea with us. This will no doubt be of good use to other members.:thumb:

What a great idea. I have eleven buns and eight cats and totally lose track of medications etc, although I do try and write vet visits in my diary. I'd like to have a record of their weights too as my vet usually weighs them when I take them in - I don't have any scales at home.

good thinking! i have print outs of what they had done in a folder but i never think to put what perked them up etc. x

I am so interested by this, I keep all my vet invoices but never thought of doing stuff like that. How would you start a spreadsheet like that??

Back