• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I could of killed him, but then, awww!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
They had their lunch (coriander and some carrot tops).

I went and made my lunch (Soup) and came back up, didnt look at them as they are often gone back to the crate to snooze after food.

About an hour later, i see Ginger out of the corner of my eye, periscoping and exploring, which isn't unusual for her and i look about for Biscuit....can't see him. That in itself isn't unsusual as he is normally hiding on the other side of the box or in a tray or something.

Still couldnt see him 20 minutes later, so got up to spot him. I couldn't :shock:

He wasn't anywhere. Started panicking thinking maybe he'd got out the room when i wasn't watching right (eg bringing lunch in) - he wasn't downstairs anywhere i could see, checked all the rooms, nothing. Was really panicking now and Ginger was following me around the house.

Came back up, still nowhere to be seen.

I was proper scared now.

Then heard a ruffling noise.

Looked down and theres an old box that was a Cadbury Gift Presents box (about 3 times bunny size) full of what i can only describe as 'white wotsit' packing foam, with Biscuit, absolutely soundo ontop of them all. That can't of been comfy, but he was fast asleep and must of been for a good couple of hours!

I had no idea he'd even chewed a bunny sized whole in the side of it.

Bless him :love: He's still there now!

WAKE UP BISCUIT!!!!!

You shouldn't frighten your Daddy like that!!!!!!!!

There are other ways of doing it!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Glad they are both safe and sound.

Glad you've stopped panicking Graham.:thumb:

I hate it when they do that. That rising panick - makes you feel sick to the stomach. Glad he's ok though :love::love::love:

Back