• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Birthday my little BeeBee Bunster x

BeeBee

Mama Doe
H O P P Y 1st B I R T H D A Y Mr Bee lots of love mummy xxx

Bee would like to send his Aunty Jen and Aunty Jill a big nose bonk. He wants to send Aunty Jen a big thank you for supplying all his wonderful apple twigs.

He sends nose rubs to all of the honeybunny piggies and bunnys :wave: xxxx

I is now one whole years old and mummy says that I is a big boys now :)

56de1598.jpg

Errrm excoose me are my pwesents up heres?
77fa3583.jpg

Mummy theres nuffinks up here ?!? :shock:
c199ba25.jpg

I send all the girly buns and there mummys mahoosive smooches x
ac4f87a5.jpg

Hoppy birthday Beeeeeeebs :love:

Lotsa luv from the gang xxxxxxxx

Thanks J .. can you believe it a whole year old bless him. Sending lots of love to you Meg, Malc, Colin and Cilla and thinking of you Maudy Moo .. Bee sends a smooch x

Hoppy Birthday mr BeeBee squodgy pants fluff ball :D:love::D:love: Hope Mummy gives you lots of noms & nose rubs :love:

September & Paintbox send nose bonks & say they hope you get extra noms ;):love:

xxx

:wave: fanks Aunty Jen you call me nicer names than mummy does she calls me tufty butt and grumpy ted at the moments ... and ... can you believes it ... its my first birfdays and she has gone off to this place she calls works and says I can has my pwesents laters .... :shock:

Fankoo September and Boxy :love: xx

No way is the Beebster 1 today!! :shock:

So so good to see him looking so well and so handsome. Love this boy lots! :love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BeeBee! Lots of love and nose rubs from me, Flixibum and Gaga :love: xXxXx

No way is the Beebster 1 today!! :shock:

So so good to see him looking so well and so handsome. Love this boy lots! :love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BeeBee! Lots of love and nose rubs from me, Flixibum and Gaga :love: xXxXx

Aunty Jordans ... I is a whole years old today and I am vewy bigs now :) well nots as big as Flixi and Gaga but I have growded up :) I send nose bonks to you Flixi, Gaga, and Elfin and loves from me and my mummy xxxxx

Aunty Jordans ... I is a whole years old today and I am vewy bigs now :) well nots as big as Flixi and Gaga but I have growded up :) I send nose bonks to you Flixi, Gaga, and Elfin and loves from me and my mummy xxxxx

Oh thank you, BeeBee! :love: I've started working at a rescue centre, and there was a very handsome Mini Lop there (in boarding), who looked just like you! He was so tiny- I nearly bunny napped him! ;) :love: xXx

Back