• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I just found on ebay!!! :'(

Hele

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry::cry:

I was bumbling around on ebay as going to bed would mean shutting the rabbits away and there are lots of binkies; and I found this, apparently this is a large hutch and I found it as it popped up in the 'ebay popular' section.

I hope to God it isn't popular, who could possibly think that this is enough room!!! :evil: ... :cry:

*link removed - please do not post links just to criticise*

Oooops sooorrrrryyyyyy. I hadn't spotted this rule, I've read quite a few of the 'how to' stickies but didn't realize this would be not allowed :oops::oops::oops:

It was the worst case of a horror hutch I have ever seen 91cm by 45cm and sold as a 'large cage' it popped up on the bottom of my ebay page as a suggested most popular thingy and I knew that you guys would be the only ones to get why I was so upset by it. Sowwy!

Last edited:
Hele: This is why the likes of RU, Rabbit Welfare Association, Make mine chocolate etc are all so important.

In our own ways, we are all pulling together to make the welfare in every aspect of all animals, birds etc much, much better.

We do the best we can.:thumb::thumb:

:( I found one of those hidey houses, I have the large one for Leo, but it was the smaller one with a lock bolt on it.. I was intrigued so I looked at it thinking it was being used for a hen or small birds.. nope. It said something like "Hutch for sale, rabbit is too big for it now, has lock for shutting it in" :shock: :(

Back