• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum, Raisin Floppy and Millie are now in their permanent home.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I decided it was time today to get them out of the 7ft boarding hutch and into their own big area. There was a bit of chasing at first but they soon settled down to have a good munch. It is great that they are now out there and I will keep them shut in for a week before allowing them out to free range in the garden so it isn't too much too soon!

The outside of their space now I have finished decorating!

IMG_1222.JPG

And the buns settling in.

IMG_2581.JPG

It took Raisin a couple of attempts to make it up the ramp but he looked quite pleased with himself when he succeeded!

IMG_2624.JPG

Rum made it onto the bench

IMG_2659.JPG

then the wee shelter

IMG_2662.JPG

Millie and Rum starting to chill out

IMG_2671.JPG

Floppy doing his best cat impersonation

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

And Rum has found a favourite spot

IMG_2597.JPG

Last edited:
:love: they're gorgeous, is the bunny outline a mirror in the first image ? Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking :D

Thanks! Yes, all the shapes are mirrors. If you search on ebay for outdoor mirror or acrylic mirror it should appear. They are safe for buns and kids so perfect in the garden!

Thanks all. It is so odd having Floppy and Raisin who are so similar but little and large! I need to double check who is who!

Jane, I will have a go with 5, Aisling is fast beyond my skills! :lol:

I am happy to report that all was well this morning. Floppy and Millie were in their usual spot and Rum and Raisin had found somewhere to snuggle! The great thing about this is only having one area to clean instead of two, it will be so much quicker!

That is good that they are all happy together. The housing decoration looks fab too :)

So much easier for me to steal Raisin now....mwahahahaha!

Floppy & Raisin really are so alike!

That is good that they are all happy together. The housing decoration looks fab too :)

So much easier for me to steal Raisin now....mwahahahaha!

Floppy & Raisin really are so alike!

*Must make sure garden gate padlock is on at all times!*:lol::lol:

Thanks everyone! Their final test was tea time tonight and they passed with flying colours. I scattered the food and they tucked in side by side with no squabbling! What a huge relief, and a plan of about 6 months now completed! Phew!

Back