• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please worried about Annie

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Annie is acting stressed. She makes a funny little noise whenever Lindon goes near her. There is no aggression or nastiness. Lindon was neutered by the rescue (awaiting to find out date of op to figure out where he is in his hormones).

Lindon is a very sweet little bunny but he still wants to hump her, and she hops away and won't let him which is fair enough! He keeps spraying her with wee and I think that is what is upsetting her more. He sprays me too sometimes. I distract him as much as I can with toys and treats and fuss. I am making a fuss of Annie too hoping to make her feel better.

What can I do for Annie? I got some Bach's Rescue Remedy for vet visits and upcoming Vaccinations visit. I'm wondering whether to try using it to calm them both down now?? In water bowl or syringe though?

Please anyone know of anything else I can do?? x

Hi there. How long have they been together? I have been pairing two neutered buns off this week and they (I think the girl) has been making little noises. Is Annie spayed? I think they will settle down in a while.

Thanks Toni Bun and Susie Bun. :wave:

Annie was neutered years ago. I think I was just worried as I've never heard a bunny make these noises before. But I've been reassured this is normal with a neutered bun and a bun that still has hormones. Hopefully he will calm down soon. Just as long as Annie is okay I can stop worrying. They are both such sweet softie bunnies.

Back