• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Hudson- Some More Photos of the Dear Old Chap :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

Rabbits224-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits226-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits228-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits232-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits234-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits236-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits239-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits241-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits244-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits248-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits216-Optimized.jpg

Rabbits219-Optimized.jpg

He has become a lot more active now I have moved him into accommodation which is all on one level. ARC wanted him to remain in the cage he is used to when I adopted him. But he really struggled with the ramps because his legs are stiff. But on one level, with lots of hidey holes, he seems so much brighter. As he is moving about more he is becoming less stiff.

He has become a lot more active now I have moved him into accommodation which is all on one level. ARC wanted him to remain in the cage he is used to when I adopted him. But he really struggled with the ramps because his legs are stiff. But on one level, with lots of hidey holes, he seems so much brighter. As he is moving about more he is becoming less stiff.

I am sure being on the level will be a lot easier for him and now he's yours you know what is best for him. It's great to hear that he is loosening up as he gets exercising.

Bless him. :love: I'm sure it'll do him good to keep mobile.

He sounds like he is really settling in marvellously with you! Out of curiosity what sized accommodation is he in? A friend of mine is looking but can't seem to find a suitable cage that looks big enough to house a Syrian. Thanks! X

Back