• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do not disturb...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser is sleeping:

P5140604.jpg

Just a gentle stroke permitted:

P5140601.jpg

I thought when I looked at the first photo, that a squashed by snuggles pose and then I saw your hand in the second picture. :lol:

All rabbits are the same. :D

He looks so comfy! And he is on his box!:love::love::love::love::love:

He is always on his box when we come back in from an outing. He is only shut in his crate when we are all out. On Monday he took quite a while to 'come to', so it must have been a deep sleep. :love: Othertimes we hear him jump down from the box before we open the door to his room, and he is at the door of the crate wanting out.

Very cute, I sometimes wake mine up on purpose during the day to get my own back for been woken up during the night.

This usually just results in evil looks from my bunnies :lol:

Very cute, I sometimes wake mine up on purpose during the day to get my own back for been woken up during the night.

This usually just results in evil looks from my bunnies :lol:

:lol: That's just mean! I only purposefully wake up Hopscotch when he's flopped out and I'm worried whether he's still actually alive or not :shock: :lol:

Back