• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns have discovered how to hop in and out of their hutch

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
We've been leaving the door open for a little while to see if they figure it out... and they have! Currently got two buns running around the kitchen madly, it's quite funny. They run to the door to see if we're watching then when we turn around they hop away :lol:

Next step is to nail the toilet training - Buttons peed on the sofa this evening >_<

I can't believe how quickly they're coming along. I thought we'd have a little while longer before they became confident in themselves and in being handled but they're really blossoming and they've been binkying too :D

I remember mine exploring and running about when I got them. It's always great to see them happy exploring

Sounds like you and your bunnies are having loads of fun.:thumb::thumb:

Bunnies are an absolute delight.................and when they get the opportunity to free range..............well all sorts of things can happen!!!!!!!

Perhaps some photos soon?:thumb:

Back