• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Fifi/ massive tumour, now going to the bridge

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:( Not sure whats wrong but have a bad niggle about her :? She just doesn't look right :(

She is a cancer bunny so i always go into panic mode at the smallest thing :oops:

She is booked in first thing in the morning. Please cross your fingers it is nothing serious and I am being a paranoid bunny mummy. I couldn't bear anything to happen to her at the moment, not after losing the other two :( She is a special girl :love:

Last edited:
Oh no Liz, I really really hope that she is just feeling a bit off tonight and it's not more serious. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.

Sending nomming and feel better (((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))) for Fifi. :love:
Big ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) for you. I hope all goes well at her vet visit.

She shatched her treat this morning which is good but more worryingly her litter tray had about 2 inches of wee in it this morning. It was like someone had poured in a jug of water :( Normally she doesn't wee in her tray at all it is always completely dry and she wee's on a towel in the corner. That is wet too so i know she hasn't just changed places :?

She is on her way to the vets now with Steve as I still have more meds and breakfasts to do her. She was so scared when I put her in her carry box, I was in tears for her :(

She shatched her treat this morning which is good but more worryingly her litter tray had about 2 inches of wee in it this morning. It was like someone had poured in a jug of water :( Normally she doesn't wee in her tray at all it is always completely dry and she wee's on a towel in the corner. That is wet too so i know she hasn't just changed places :?

She is on her way to the vets now with Steve as I still have more meds and breakfasts to do her. She was so scared when I put her in her carry box, I was in tears for her :(

Hugs. xxx

:( Is there any news?

Sorry, went back to bed for a lie down, I am so tired :oops:

Fifi has been admitted. Her stomach is doughy like in stasis but she isn't in stasis as she had never stopped pooing and has been eating if not with the same enthusiasm. But they are going to give her the usual meds any way to see if it helps her tummy.

She is also having bloods taken and hopefully a urine test. So it is just a case of waiting to hear something :(

Thanks Susan :wave: Onslow just needs more spot on today and in another 2 weeks and hopefully that should clear it up :D

Thanks for letting me know - I didn't like to ask when you are so worried about Fifi. Please give Onslow special noserubs from me and don't tell him cousin Spenser has been a bit naughty and nibbled Mummy's curch magazine. :roll:

Really bad news for Fifi. Her liver is failing :(

There are only 2 possible causes cancer and coccidiosis. I have been given two options, x-ray her to look for tumours. They will try consciously but this might not be possible but if they give a GA it will probably kill her. Or bring her home and treat for coccidiosis and hope for the best but if it isn't then she is going to suffer :cry:

I have opted for the x-ray as there is no way I am willing to let her suffer. I have even agreed to a GA if needed as if she goes that way it will be no worse than being pts. I feel we need to know if it is a tumour now because there is no way I am letting that special girl suffer for a minute.

I really hope I have made the right choice. I am in floods of tears as I love her so much, but I don't think she is coming home :cry::cry:

Back