• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO rescues

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
If i got a companion from a rescue that doesnt bond bunnies, would one of the other rescues be happy to take a donation to bond the Poppet and future husbun?

Im only rolling ideas around in my head at the moment
xxx

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that I rarely have time to bond bunnies other than those being adopted these days, I would have to say that if the owner of the rabbits had tried to adopt from me first (assuming that they live near enough to reach me as they wanted me to bond), and that the only reason they couldn't adopt from me was because I didn't have a rabbit suitable, the bond hadn't worked or that they wanted to adopt a special needs from somewhere else (a rescue I felt happy to work with), then maybe I would.

If the person lived within my rehoming area and hadn't even asked to adopt from me, or hadn't adopted from me due to not passing or being prepared to under go one of my homechecks then no, not even with a donation.

Apart from the fact that I rarely have time to bond bunnies other than those being adopted these days, I would have to say that if the owner of the rabbits had tried to adopt from me first (assuming that they live near enough to reach me as they wanted me to bond), and that the only reason they couldn't adopt from me was because I didn't have a rabbit suitable, the bond hadn't worked or that they wanted to adopt a special needs from somewhere else (a rescue I felt happy to work with), then maybe I would.

If the person lived within my rehoming area and hadn't even asked to adopt from me, or hadn't adopted from me due to not passing or being prepared to under go one of my homechecks then no, not even with a donation.

Hey hun i reworded my post while you were posting, the reason i ask is there is a few i have seen some way away that id be tempted by but with them be far away or other places not bonding id need another rescue to bond for me,
I dont mind homechecks etc :D im fairly confident id pass xx:lol:

What about Fatfluffs they have some lovely buns. I tend to get the rescue who I foster for to pick the bun as they know their personalities to pair up with my other one.

Hey hun i reworded my post while you were posting, the reason i ask is there is a few i have seen some way away that id be tempted by but with them be far away or other places not bonding id need another rescue to bond for me,
I dont mind homechecks etc :D im fairly confident id pass xx:lol:

Helens point was why not just adopt from the rescue that you are going to ask to do the bonding

sorry my wording isnt coming out how i mean it too. i have seen several stunning bunnies in RSPCA branches that i would love to consider but the branch itself doeant do.bonding.

i have my eye on the fatfluffs page i hav a feeling ill probably call FFs and talk them.

just would have been nice.to consider a bunny who had been in rescu for a longtime who was further afield....

andy is fairly fond of one of the rspca walsall bunnies, but dint know if they do bondibg or not...
there i no way in hell im bonding poppet myself shes a highly strung grump!

p.s im on the mobile so spelling is awfull!!!

sorry my wording isnt coming out how i mean it too. i have seen several stunning bunnies in RSPCA branches that i would love to consider but the branch itself doeant do.bonding.

i have my eye on the fatfluffs page i hav a feeling ill probably call FFs and talk them.

just would have been nice.to consider a bunny who had been in rescu for a longtime who was further afield....

andy is fairly fond of one of the rspca walsall bunnies, but dint know if they do bondibg or not...
there i no way in hell im bonding poppet myself shes a highly strung grump!

p.s im on the mobile so spelling is awfull!!!

Hiya! We do offer bonding when you adopt a bunny from us, which bunny is it you were looking at? We are generally very busy, so we only offer bonding when its a rabbit you are adopting from us, we wouldn't bond bunnies for a MOP who had adopted the bunnies from elsewhere as we just don't have the time. I'm not on here much, you can contact us via email at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk :)

Back