• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been very busy doing up the garden runs

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Have worn ourselves out over the weekend and today getting all the runs returfed. The grass isn;t looking its best as it has been hailed on for 2 days :roll: But at least the garden is starting to look a little better :D

P1020660.jpg

P1020661.jpg

P1020679.jpg

P1020680.jpg

P1020686.jpg

P1020633.jpg

P1020639.jpg

P1020647.jpg

The big one we built ourselves. The smaller one with the rex came off ebay 2 or 3 years ago, but I have no idea what the make is or who we bought it off now, sorry

You've been working hard.

Hang on though ........ I turfed a large area for my rabbits ... which they destroyed completely within a fortnight and it is now a series of well dug tunnels. How come? - tell me your secret. :lol:

You've been working hard.

Hang on though ........ I turfed a large area for my rabbits ... which they destroyed completely within a fortnight and it is now a series of well dug tunnels. How come? - tell me your secret. :lol:

Its only been down a few days :lol: we often turf twice a year!

It is very well meshed underneath so they can't dig very far and nothing can dig in either ;)

Its only been down a few days :lol: we often turf twice a year!

It is very well meshed underneath so they can't dig very far and nothing can dig in either ;)

Aah - can I give you my address?:lol:

Mine is (was) on a raised bed which I gave over to them, so nothing can dig in. Wonder whether to try the mesh - trouble is they just love their tunnels (which I dig over every couple of weeks) and digging them does keep the bunnies happy. Not so me - both due for their boosters this afternoon. One went to the vet, one went down a tunnel. Going back next week.:roll:

They were kindly donated by a lovely person on here ( I forget her username :oops: ) Her partner works for the water board ;) They are so heavy and thick, the buns will never chew them :D:D
Had an inkling they were from someone in the trade. Lucky u!
CALLING ALL TRADES PEOPLE WITH TUNNELS...SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR US BUNNY NUTTERS:lol:
Seen one person on ebay sell similar but not nice colour like you have. Lovely set up:thumb:

CALLING ALL TRADES PEOPLE WITH TUNNELS...SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR US BUNNY NUTTERS:lol:
Seen one person on ebay sell similar but not nice colour like you have. Lovely set up:thumb:

Thank you, I have waited 13 years for tunnels like those :D :lol::lol:

Amazing Liz - bunny paradise! Your bunny setups are just total exuberant luxury and I am going to retire at yours! :love:

Babsie that made me laugh out loud - one to the vet and one down the tunnel! :lol:

Apologies in advance for my dire directional skills but......
I was in Plymouth the other day in a huge car park with a nando's and a cinema plex thingy there. The other end of the car park was a water works place. They had 3 skips FILLED with this stuff but in yellow.
I asked the bloke there if he would sell me some and was told I could have as much as I could take away:D:D
We only had the car not the trandog that day so I could only take one length which Mr Man very kindly cut in half for me so it would fit in the car. 2 5 foot lengths for free!!
Honestly there was masses of the stuff just being chucked away:shock::shock: in 10 to 12 foot lengths too:shock:
If we are back that way again, I'll get OH to take the trandog and we'll fill her up and spread the love:love:
In the meantime though if anyone has a water works near them, just ask! Usually they have to pay to get rid of it, so I'm sure they will let you have some:thumb:

Back